mandag 12. mai 2014

How The Secret Works

Today i have been home nearly the whole day. I made pasta for dinner and was happy under the meal to share it with my son and my mom. I thanked the Lord above to make dinner and stand in the kitchen again. I have not had fatigue today and went for a walk earlier today and took in the beautiful landscape and the mental pictures of spring. It is good to see how the nature wakes up after a long dark winter ( even though i like winter ). Today i got a present from my mom, a good body lotion without parabens, and it smelled good. I thought about it : " Hey, the secret works." I just needed a body lotion, my body lotion was empty yeasterday. So someone thought i needed a new one. I dont have much money, but i seldom complaines. I get what i need. Unless now on the house and appartment market, it is expensive here to live, so i really dont know what to do. But i leave it up to the secret. The Lord knows i need a house or an appartment. So it will be exiting to see what comes up.
When my mom gave me the bodylotion i thought about how i forget the secret, because i dont practise it all the time. With illness and fatigue it is easy to forget that someone still cares for you, and the Lord above and family and friends do. I started to think all i have gotten the last month :
1. A bag full of pencils and pens, and magic coulours crayons.
2. 10 packets of cigarettes.
3. Free exercise and physical therapist with the unit.
5. 10 clothings for under half the price, i saved over 250 usd.
6. Free writing paper.
7. A book.
8. A sweather, chocolate and sigarettes as a present.
9. Real Pearls and a bracelets from Fiji ( a present from my son :-) )
10. I found again the swarodszki crystall cross.
11. A free magazine.
12. What i buyed in the grocery shop was cheaper than i expected.
13. I have smoked less.
14. The doctor is lowering the medication and i have less fatigue.
15. Blueberry as a present.
16. Seeing again my grandma on 104 years old.
17. My son had a fantastic and safe journey around the world.
18. My son shared all the pictures and videos with me from the journey around the world.
19. Today i have been active the whole day without sleeping.
20. I am better in all today.

This is only the last month, and it is enough to be happy over and live a happy life. I have so much to be thankful over and is. I think the secret is to be greatfull and say thank you to the Lord above and people. Now i go soon to bed and is ready to have food education tomorrow ( all free that to ). Just look around in youre life and see if the secret works for you. And remember the Lord above is in for suprises.
" Look forward to surprises- there always is surprises. "
I thank the Lord above for the gifts in my life :-) I have so much to be happy for and is today :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar