onsdag 14. mai 2014

The Worlds Happiest Woman

Its me today, i wondered how it is possible beeing so happy and beeing hospitalisised. I have to come with an excuse for my writing in english, but i hope it is understandable. Today i was waking up and felt tired and with fatigue. I did not want to go on hiking today, because i did not think i would manage to get to the top. I went anyway, but thought it is impossible that i will make it to the top. But i did !!! I got so happy i started to talk about everything and nothing, and realised i was not psycotic, but just me and happy again. It was like a blessing found me and just saied to me : " Hey, you are okay ! " It is not easy to value youreself like a person, but i did. I thought : " You were a cosy woman before so why not be that again. "  I started to talk and be more sosial and not beeing afraid of telling something wrong or doing something wrong. After the hiking i had a meeting with my doctor and he and I came down to trying another week without medication to see if i get better from fatigue. And i am so happy to get less medication. I will go on a very lowe dose of medication. It felt good beeing heard. I went home to my house ( for a while more ) and cleaned the house, made dinner and wrote on a book. My brother heared me reading from the book and saied : " You have to write this finished and give it out as a soundbook. " I got so happy, because my brother always tells what he means. And he is so kind that he gives me his old mac. So now i have a computer tomorrow. I vistied at home also my sister and her daughter and the two dogs in the family. One dog is my sisters and one dog is my mothers. They are so happy and kind when i arrive that it is anti depressiva to be together with them. My sister, my aunt child and my brother have just been in Paris at Eurodisney and to see the city to make my aunt child happy. And she had thought of me when she was there and bought me the " La tour eiffel. " ( i dont know if that was right spelled i need a dictionary, but i hope you have patientse with me ) in glass filled with shimmering candys and a keyring around the top of the La tour eiffel. She gave it to me and hugged me. She was so proud and happy to give me a present. I have people that loves me, and it dont need to be the whole world that loves me. But people close to me wich cares for me, show me the way they feel for me, and that is that i am loved.
My son played gitar and we talked a lot, and he is such a strong, good and kind young man. That starts higher education this year. I am so proud and happy that my heart skipped some beats today. I am overwhelmed in happiness and love. And realise that to give also is a present so see other people get happy is also a present to you.
I had also coffe together with my aunt today and we talked and laughed. Her grandchild came home from school and she has birthday on Sunday and i gave her to small bags with balloons in the colours of the Norwegian Flag. She got so thankful that it moved my heart. I thought i wanna be St. Claus this coming christmas. It is just a joy to be me again and function on the mental stage again with following my heart. And my heart is home and beeing kind to other people.
Today was a simple day with a lot of happiness even though the day did not start good. Everything changed to the better, and i take notes to see that i have very good days so if i should feel depressed or with fatigue I will know that it goes over and that i am me again. I hope you have a good and happy day and turn out to have days that you feel like the luckiset and happiest person on earth. Write a diary so you know that days are good and it often starts to be a happy life when you keep it all simple and dares to believe, and i know the secret works, and also walking with the cross. I have prayed everyday to have a good life and a good life to other people to.
" Life is always worth living, have a happy time "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar