tirsdag 20. mai 2014

Days Like These

Today i was home for some hours. My son was at work and Persephone held me with company. I feed her with left overs from dinner, and she likes this more than ordinary cat food. And she has given birth to kittens, and she is really skinny. She is more close to me now and not scared of people inside my house, but if they come from the outside she runs away. I hope she manage to get her kittens to grow up this time. She hides her kittens good, i have never found them to give her help. She use to lose her milk early. So it is a hard life beeing street cat. She is so thankful about getting food again that she lean toward my hands and goes around me feets. She has been inside today and relaxed together with me.
I was writing and Persephone laied there all the time. I finished a book today and is to rewrite it tonight and send it to a publisher. I am looking forward to that.
My days are good, but inbetween hard because of fatigue, but side effect medication help me a lot. I have gotten tremour ( shaking ) and it is awful, but i dont have it all the time. It usually starts in the afternoon and continues to the evening. It is hard to be on medication but i havent taken injection on 3 weeks now. It is to get the dose lower.
The summer is here today. And the last days i have been enjoing the sun and wrote in my book and poems. I have to live easy to get the life to work for me. But it is a good life whitout any stress. I have deep meaning with my life and live it cosy with the ones i love. I thank everyday to be alive, because the psyciatric treatment and enviroment can be rough and though. I hope everybody suffering from mental illness can have a happy life, because it is so important to live and set ones own imprint on life.
Yeasterday one nurse told me about a woman with schizophrenia recovering after 10 years of illness and everybody had given her up. But it was enough that one nurse saw her and wanted to help. The woman and the nurse helping her is now teaching others in healing and hope. Dont ever give up on youreself. And the ones without mental illness should learn a litle about mental treatment and how to help someone with a mental illness. It is just to listen to the ones suffering and be there for them, it is easy and people with mental illness is not ill all the time during a day. My hope for the future is better treatment for mental ill people and that they can recover fast.
It is just easy days here and a lot of happiness when i not have fatigue. Then i am just as the others without a mental illness. Its a good life i have and i thank the lord above for helping me out, with family and friends.
" Every day is a new day- live the day to the full. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar