fredag 23. mai 2014

The Secret Works

In the small spaces in my life the Secret works. Maybe not just like in the movie or in the book. I dont go round and think positive all the time or vizualise all the things i want in my life. Because i dont have the time. But i pray a lot. Mostly for my son to be healthy and safe and have a good life. And he has that, and that is the most important thing for me. I love God, and know he is in my life all the time, even at days with fatigue i know the Lord is with me. I get that in resting and have people around me caring for me.
Today i was home. It is shades of sunny weather. Sometimes cloudy and sometimes sun. It has been good temperature and i have been sitting out having coffe and smoking. I wish i could quit smoking for life. My son disgussed smoking with me today, and he saied : " It is selfish mom to smoke. Think of all caring and loving you and you ruin youre life. " I knew he was right and i saied : " If i could get down on three sigarettes a day i could have managed. " And my son saied : " I dont think you will make it. " It was hard getting this from the person i love most of all in the world. But i consider very hard quitting smoking now. It is not easy doing this during a hospitalisation periode, but i will try. I start this evening with reducing the sigarettes. Sometimes a blessing is covered in honest and maybe hard words. But i love my son, my family, my friends and life. I have so much to be happy for. If i manage to quit smoking it will for me be a huge miracle. So those following me on the blogg will travell along with me to a life without sigarettes. And i will save money. In Norway a packet of sigarettes costs nearly 20 usd. I need to use what i have of will power and quit smoking. We will see how it goes.
Today i also met a friend. She went by my house together with her daughter and theire dog. And she invited me to her, she also saied : " Go out and meet people, there is so many people waiting for you. " It warmed my heart. Because beeing psycotic and having problems in life is not easy. And i feel like i have lost many friends. But my friend told me that many people waited on me and invited me to her place to see her. The Secret works not only in things, but in needs in life. To be social and having people around me. I also met a friend of my mom. My mom went to school in Trondheim city some years ago and got a good friend there. She visits my mom this week and is from the northern part of Norway with reindeer in her garden. She was so friendly and lovable and we talked a lot. I had coffe and cake together with them. My sister also went by my house today with our two dogs. She is kind and beautiful and had a good time in her life. It is good to see that people make it through on a good way in life. And today i sit here writing with a glass of ice coffe and know i had a normal day in a normal life even though it was the day for injection. It is not the best day of the week. But i am thankfull, humble and have a cosy happy state of mind. Life is so good when the sun shines through and there is hope for everybody with a mental illness. It is to hope, pray and to dare to live and go out. And remember on the bad days that things take time and that good days come again.
By the way i have gotten more company at home, it is not just Persephone and the other cats, but also two seagulls. They stand outside and is shouting for food. Today they got the rest of the Lasagna, and Persephone also ate lasagna. She is so thankfull and more cosy than ever.
Have a good time everybody and trust God to help you out. I have a quote :
" When all hope is lost God is there. "
It is to comfort, because i have felt hopeless many times, and has been saved by the Lord above. This was all for today :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar