torsdag 22. mai 2014

Relaxing day

I have been home for over one day and i slept my best night on three years. I was so happy this morning that it was overwhelming. It was so good just to walk around home in a morning robe and have breakfast and coffe. Today i have been reading the whole day " Friendship with God " by Neal Donald Walsch. It is a good book about getting a new perspective on God.
I have baked home made bread today and made Lasagna for dinner. My son made one of the best salads i have ever tasted. And we shared a meal in pure happiness. I recover more and more and is very happy, but i suffer from fatigue and sometimes days can be hard, but i know it goes over and that i have very happy moments when the fatigue is not there.
The Secret works still. I got 5 e-sigarettes from one of my aunts and one jeans and one capri jeans from my mother. And a beautiful flower bouqet from my dad. It is so good that people cares for me.
Today i also went to a stable to visit horses and order a riding lesson, and i got asked if i wanted to borrow one of the horses for 130 usd a month and ride it two times a week. And i saied of course " YES! ". So now i start riding again when the summer vacation starts, it is about one month until i get back in the saddle. The horses was beautiful and we stood talking to them for a litle while. To ride is the worlds greatest theraphy so i am looking forward to a new life in about one month.
" Every Second is a new start - just decide to start all over again. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar