søndag 4. mai 2014

Getting Goals

Today i have been home for some hours in pure happiness, my son is back from his around the world journey, and he had a great time. I am very proud of him managing everything all over the world. He still have jetlag so he sleeps and stayes with friends that have missed him when he has been away. And i have missed him so much it has hurt, I am happy he is home and relaxed that all went good. It is something to let ones own kid go out into the big world. We come from a litle island on the west coast of Norway so it is a challenge to managing the world on his own ( he travelled with a friend ) and met people from all over the world. I am so happy he is home again, and cleaned the house and baked home made bread and bought a lot of fresh food to his arrival at home. The one thing he missed the moust when he was away was fresh and clean water. We get our water from a mountain lake, it is fresh, clean and good water. So he drinks water all the time :-)
Today is the big day for me here about setting goals. I have got my exercise diary in the mail and it is good. It shows all i need to work with : strength, condition and food. I am now 89.3 kilos so i have lost some weight. Today i need to sit down and work with what i need to do to get to 60 kilos and have muscles and be in good condition.
To get goals you need to have a plan, and the easiest way is to have an exercise diary and work with it every day. You need to have clear and concrete goals and they need to be measurable. You need to be devoted to youre plan. I have a weakness in fatigue from the medications, but i will work with goals anyway. I am devoted to the plan and today i form down every goal to get to 60 kilos ( again ). I have earlier been in very good shape and condition and worked with it on an easy way. It was 2-3 hours of exercise every day and i could eat whatever i wanted and still loose weight. I ended up at 54 kilos. I had a dog that needed a lot of exercise, so the best advice i have to be in good shape is to get a dog. But get a dog only if you love them.
I dont know how long it will take me to reach 60 kilos, but i guess 30-40 weeks, maybe more. I go down slover because of the medication so it is not good to be on medication when you are going down in weight, but i can not quit medication yet. I have to go on medication for a while. To quit with medication you have to do together with a clever doctor. I write a book about experiensed based learning to recover from psycosis and i hope it will help a lot of people back to life. You need to find out what you want in life and go for it together with people that want you to be normal, healthy and happy. Life gets meaning when you find out what you want and put down goals. It can be so easy as wanting to everyday look good and stay healthy. It is to take the basal care for youreself and know that just a litle is enough in the start.
" The impossible is possible - it takes just a bit longer time. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar