tirsdag 6. mai 2014

The World Most Beautiful Women

Today i want to share a secret. So everybody can feel pretty and beautiful. It was a trick i found out in 1999. But remember to stay youreself or turn into youre real self again or for the first time in youre life. To turn to be a woman.
I came out of a break up with my fiance for ten years, and it hurted a lot. And i felt ugly, fat and boaring. I was not. I just felt that way. Sometimes youre feelings is not the reality. But i had to change, for my son and for myself to not go under in grieve over the litle lost family, wich i thought should be more of litle people. My x-fiance found a new woman, and i wanted not to be threatened about that and just wish them well. It did not work out so i would not make a mess in his life or in my life and in the most important part of it all not my sons life. And i have managed to keep it that way for many years.
But i changed after a while into something else. You can laugh of this, i turned into a very beautiful woman. And had a trick. I thought I wount be threatened " on the market " and saied to myself after reading a lot of psycology and popular psycology that i could trick my mind into something got real. I thought could i trick my mind into beeing the most beautiful woman in the world and believe it ( and keep it a secret ) nobody could threaten me with their looks, theire money, theire education etc... I grew strong and beautiful into this believe with a litle twist. I was reality orientated that i not was the most beautiful woman in the world, and started to say to myself : " I am the most beautiful me in the world. " And it worked. I did the best out of myself and the strange thing was, i started to be totally different, clothes and things didnt bother me, it was not the interest, but staying with my son and friends. Have a dog and live slowly. I was totally different, and got a lot of compliments from men. Some even saying they rather wanted me than a movie star. I was sometimes in shock of all this and i did not get quite used to it, because i am not the one wanting so much attention. But remember to all mankind : " You are the most beautiful you. " It works like magic. I stopped using this affirmation and things went wrong, and i have to use it again, because of all the changes in my body. I have gained weight and shaved of my hair right before christmas. It was a protest against all the beauty focus. It only gets people depressed, to feel never good enough. But i realised i was good enough for some men even with a lot of over weight, it is the carisma and the charme. But i realised something. Far more beautiful women than me never threatens me. I like them, and love them for theire kindness, but remember you can feel ugly and turn faboulusly beautiful. I even got question to go underwear model in 2002. But i did not want to.
About beeing beautiful, the real thing is youre eyes and youre smile. Men - Real men, loves a woman for what she really is, not the surgery or all the diets. The best men like a woman with a litle weight. They want a strong woman. I have met some men. And can write a book about self confidence. It works to feel beautiful and in harmony. By saying : " I am the most beautiful me. " You go away from all the beauty queen contests and en up naturally and in harmony. Just try it for 3 months and be happy, try it for 6 months and you get stronger, try it for a year and you have a new life. And most of all, maybe you end up with true love :-)
" Smile - youre beautiful. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar