søndag 10. mai 2015

A Better Day

It is morning here and the scenery and the nature is beautiful. My mood changed around of a friend and my son. I have so many that loves me and when they stay in there together with you everything is easier. Yeasterday was Saturday and i went to shop a jeans and some make up. It was a bit hard for me to get a jeans that suited because i have gone down in weight and is size 10. I have gone down from size 16. And is still going down. I got help in the store in one of the most special and beautiful young woman i have ever seen. She looked like Nelly Furtado only more special. She had a lot of personality and was the kindest to me. It helped a lot to get good service. I go back when i am signed out to tell that woman how special she is. I painted, wrote and did some artistic drawing of figure i saw in the dust at the computer screen and the drawings turned out good. I played card and hung out with my friend. So i slept well this night. We friends here at the unit helped also out a kind man that stayes in his room all the time because he hears voices and dont manage to be together with us. I helped him out with talking about my experience when i had those symptoms. I dont have them anymore. And the man sat  a long time together with us in the evening and i hope he had a good night. It feels good to help and i know a lot about hearing voices. I have once heard that myself but not anymore. So i can use my skills to others and help them out to dont hear voices anymore. It is not scary at all and i am braver than earlier and know that to work and be myself gets me happy. I asked the unit for group theraphy and they would start it when they saw the effect we patients have on eachother and that is good. I also learned a new card game yeasterday and i went to bed all right and woke up this morning feeling good. I walk better when i am in a better mood. Patients can help more than nurses because they have first hand experience. Be kind to all mentall ill. They suffer a lot and only dream small dreams in getting theire life back. Times changes - it is just to hang in there.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar