fredag 1. mai 2015

New Line In Coaching - it got silent around me :-)

Everyday new thoughts about life can occur. Last night i solved a psycological riddle. I have been in pain and grieve over people only wanting things and get the best job etc... Often the goal is materialism and money. Psycological treatment only goes on thoughts and behaviour and i thought out load in the unit after thinking about goals : 1. What do i want to feel ?
The answear was easy. I want to laugh and stay social having fun. I dont want so much what others want. But i need some things in life as a job, a house and a vaccation once in a while. But i knew i was standing over a lifechanging question. I want to laugh until i die.
My first goal is to stay together with people i laugh together with and i have the simmilar humour and people that understand me. It is not difficult to make this goal happen. I fulfilled it right away. Here is humour but i cant write much about it because i need to protect the private life to other patients. But change youre thought to how you want to feel. Happiness is found in laughter. But the chace after happiness in only things dont give you happiness for life. People you laugh together with gives you a strong happiness. I need also to go after comics, and films and magazines etc to get myself to laugh more. It is easy to make this goal happen. Ask youreself what feelings you want to have and not what you think is a superious goal like money and the perfect partner etc... To give youreself time to sorten out what feelings you want to feel you can set up a new direction in life that dont cost much. The goals are often in reach very soon. Try it - because i think you will succed faster than you think and get youre dream life straight ahead. It got very quiet in the unit when i talked about that all the psyciatric field is wrong. I speak and write better in Norwegian and a medical doctor got very silent. Maybe we are up for a change in the psyciatric field that problems get solved faster. And by the way - something was wrong with my shower, four nurses tried to fix it. but a patient came in and sortened it out at once !!! We are not stupid and  lesson learned to all of the nurses. The patients asked afterwards : " Why are I on medications ? " Nobody could answear good on that. :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar