onsdag 6. mai 2015

If We Only Dared The World Would Be Saved

Today i got a lesson in life skills by an old lady. I had my daily walk and had been to the hospital buying a magazine and a chocolate bar and i walked to a beautiful scene by a bench with good wiev. I sat there alone and after a while an old lady came walking. She saw me and walked towards me and smiled. She apologiezed for herself for walking not so good. I told her that in all ages you need exercise. I thought she should have known my story, but i did not tell that i am patient at a mental unit. She talked to me that she felt so bad after visiting a friend that was not so good at the hospital. And i helped her relieve the pain and she walked in better mood and walked better.
It learned to me that it is so litle in this life that helps out people having a bad time. And if there was a world full of " Helping Agents " that people could talk to when they not felt good the world would be a better place. I helped out someone in my way today and it felt good. The lady got to know nothing about me. I look well and i act well and have a lot of kindness in me to help out other people. It cost nothing giving other people love and kindness and it can help a lifetime. So reach out to the people around you no matter where you are. It can change the world for someone.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar