tirsdag 5. mai 2015

Runners High

Today i desided to go for it. I know i can`t be passive anymore. I have been walking and hiking and i have blogged over a year. It take time to heal and it has been a rough year for me. It feels like this also in my body. Today i exercised with the physical theraphist and later on i runned for a while. I have not been running for years. I still smoke but my stamina and breathing was good and the only thing i felt was a litle pain in my knees. But it will go away when i diet down. I have my picture as inspiration to go back to the stamina i once had. I was very good exercised and had a lot of energy. It felt good to make a new start and one nurse got so happy for me that she got more happy than me ???
I laugh a litle. But it is good to make a fresh start and see that it works out. No matter where you are in life you can start exercise and i have gone down 20 kilos in a year and have 20 more to go. So i think my project takes two years. It take a lot of will power but it pays of. I have side effects of the medications and that is that it slower down the body metabolism and it takes more energy to exercise. But i am doing it !!! I got runners high and good laughs of running and good feedback with the nurses. I need to buy new shoes and equipment and gear to make this goal happen to be all myself again - but i know and feel now i can do it and that is better than for one year ago. A lot has happened. I have moved, and is soon moving again, i have work in a stable and take riding lessons, i hike and i draw, write and paint a lot. So all in all i should be satisfied with that i have a good life. The goals has payed of. I am attending the art school in this city to the autumn and later on i take a ph.d in psycosis treatment and i have worked together with the staff on the unit with application on money to more outdoor treatment. So a lot happens around me. Always have a good spirit and never give up. There is always a good life waiting for you and i am having runners high and it feels good.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar