mandag 25. mai 2015

I MADE IT !!! The diet that works for all fat people :-)

I went home today and have felt so bad that i don't have had structures and measuring of my goals. But even with this i made it through. I am back in size Medium ( 10 ) and is looking in the body like i did ten years ago and i have been 100 kilos - 200 punds !!!
I have done this nearly without exercise and know that all people can diet down and i have done this with medication and a slow metabolism and the diet works good. But I am higher in muscles than for ten years ago and stronger in the body and have not lost my breasts. I love the diet !!! The man teaching me the diet was a 92 year old man i had as a patients when i was working as a nurse and he told me what to do because he was stronger than 20 year old men.  It is the Power Diet and it is based on eating fish and seafood. It makes you're muscles stay on and fat goes off you're body. I write a book about this diet and i say no to all protein shakes and bars because there is little science on what that does to the body. It was not in the 50`ties and 60`ties when this man was young. I am 40 years old and stronger then when i was 30 !!! It is incredible and i feel up for life. I am soon ready for a night on the city and dating again :-) I have had a very bad time and suffered a lot but know that the impossible can be done even when you are not making it very good. I have tried on jeans and clothes the all day and is laughing of being 100 kilos and going down. The strange part was that people treated me kinder when i was 100 kilos. I looked soft, cosy and kind. Now i look a bit tougher and stronger and hope soon i am fit for reality :-)
Eat fish and seafood and i develop a product in food if i make it through to sell to the diet that works better than protein shakes and bars and is more healthier. I am working with this together with a friend and i will front it myself. Have hope all you cosy soft people. I have been there, tried it and know the diet work. Wait for my book or send me a mail and i explain the diet more for you. A good advice. Stay a bit hungry in-between because food tastes better then. It is a lifestyle that make you strong and i know i am even though i am in a mental institution and none of the patients don't understand why i am there. Hold on and start today with seafood. I make products to the diet that makes you're body healthy and strong. Have all hope you can have and it is all worth it to diet down and you will also have good laughs :-) I am looking for a kind man that understands like Muse does. Crazy is the new Normal :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar