mandag 4. mai 2015

Dont Ever Give Up On Youre Dreams

I am heading to a new life.
1. I am moving to the city Aalesund and maybe a cosy loft appartment on 90 square feet, i go to watch it tomorrow or the day after. It will be huge for me to live there and it is very beautiful and good.

2. I got mail from a publisher that they are evaluating a fantasy fiction novel i have written to publishing. I might get a no - but people have read it here in the unit, bought men and women and they liked it a lot.

I am shivering in happiness and relieve to finally be on the right direction. I have wanted more to be a writer than a nurse, because i can write about nursing and not be working in first line. Today it all got a bigg fuzz in me of all happening and it was excitement i have not felt in years.

Dont ever give up - if it so has to go to the end of the world - but to calm you down - i think it is billions of lightyears before the world goes under ( actually i think it never will ).

Have a good day - and hold always on to the true person you are - one fine day it pays off :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar