søndag 18. september 2016

Buster Is Cured From Anxiety And Paranoia

Buster have been the most scared and paranoid cat i have ever seen. He was so scared that he stayed for two weeks under my bed. I had to feed him under the bed.
I lost in a while hope that he would be secure and healthy, but time is the best medication.
Today he is safe, comfortable and healthy and love and peace together with nice and good talks makes miracles.
I am so worried for the psychiatric treatment that mean that things can't heal.
It takes time.
The cats show me a healthy way through nursing that time and love together with understanding and letting the cats chose theire own tempo in healing.
Bought cats live now a happy farm life, they are secure, happy and comfortable cats that likes to be together with me.
Buster shows with lying like he does that he counts on me 100 % and is secure on me.
Miracles happens for all given the right treatment after the nature of the human or the animal.
I dont understand where the psychiatric treatment are in the head.
Buster was very scared in the beginning and is now very secure and the thoughest one of the cats.
He showed up to become very solid and strong.
He stayed outside a lot together with other cats.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar