torsdag 29. september 2016

Now I Am Happy I Dont Have Money

I think the world will ask a question soon :
" How much money does war cost ? "
There is terribly fights going on and children dies and it is horrible.
I got extremely depressed after reading the news.
Why war ?
There is so much to be said about it.
But why dont people see the clear way through and work for peace.
It has already gotten to far.
The world for me is a loving place with humanity.
Children write to the president in USA for peace and taking care of children.
It breaks my heart that the world dont follow the children.
They are our future and we need to find a way soon to peace.
I would have given my life for this.
I dont have much but i live a high quality life compared to people in war, hunger and refugees.
I ask the world why war ?
There should be enough people to care about peace and given peacekeeping missions to get the wars to end.
I found out that people with money often get to be liked a lot
but
why ?
They dont give enough to give world peace and equal living standards to the world.
I dont say that rich people should not have money.
But i wonder how they think when they use hundreds and maybe thousands of usd. just to get something good to drink. People dont have water some places in the world.
I wonder so much tonight about what is really going on in the world ?
I wish so hard for world peace and a happy planet for all of us.
People need to start to give away money and i think the most willing to give is people who has felt poverty themselves.
I wish so hard for peace, but it is not much i can do.
But what about the leaders in the world ?
If they only hang out with rich people and dont see the poverty and the social classes as one i dont want to believe the leaders of today.
Who will end war ?
Who has a heart big enough to give money away so that people can be saved over the whole world ?
I think the world has gone mad when women take up a loan to buy a bag.
We need to think globally and for the sake of our children.
We need to act now !!!
There is nobody to loose.
I cry for all the people at war and in war that serve they're mission.
But i believe when they have been there they all want home.
We need to create a planet that make a home for all of us.
We need it now.
I ask for the people to show humanity and kindness with helping out all the victims.
I hope you start today to think over the question :
" Why war when it is really easy to make peace ? "
It is the people with the right communication that can create world peace and end wars.
With love to you all.
I ask you to think over this.
And
Give away as much as you can.
Lets end poverty and make world peace together.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar