fredag 23. september 2016

I Have Had A Kind Day


I have had a kind day.
Hard times can be start of something new.
Small goals can keep you alive with lowering every step you go.
It is allowed to only be you.
I have had visitors today that gave me a very cosy time and left me with the presence of that they are still here with me. Always in my heart people and animals saving my life is forever.
I have done housework today and washed clothes and cleaned the floor.
I got a boukey ( i dont know the word ) with roses.
They are shattered in pink and off white.
I look at the small miracles in life and knows that the planet can be so beautiful that you think heaven is down here.
Buster is so safe and has started to play with me.
He is very though.
Teddy is kind and gentle and sleeps for the most.
Bought cats love music and Buster talks.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar