fredag 30. september 2016

Sleep Well

Life can be hard.
I have suffered for years because of something i dont understand.
People can spread rumors on different background
and it all runs out often in jealousy.
I start to understand who has done things towards me.
And there is no forgiveness in ruining other people lives.
I have been through 3 years of isolation and it has been torture.
I write a novel on my own on all the things happening and it is a biography to make people understand how hard it can be to suffer mentally 
and that the system can create diagnosis.
I have had a lazy day today and slept a lot.
The cats has been playing outside and are in for the night now.
The hard facts are hard to meet, when you have been kind all you're life.
But money and fame can drive people to crazy behavior.
I still say :
" Dont show me the money, show me the man. "
It has costed over 50 million norwegian krone to ruin my life.
They could have given me the money so i could have started a farm with therapy for people suffering from mental illness.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar