fredag 2. september 2016

How Hard Can It Be ?

How hard can it really be ?
To save the world ?
I ask questions and knows that people live they`re life in a lot of selfishness.
It is about giving.
I dont have much money.
In Norway i am seen on as a poor person.
But...
I give money every month to UNICEF, RED CROSS and
MEDICINE SANS FRONTIERES.
I ask a question ?
WHY ?
There is so much love in the world but we clutter it up with just wanting money, fame and sex.
People give theire life to theire bodies and beauty to go for the best thing.
And when they get it the problems starts.
It is reality.
We get problems.
Life is hard, but in friendliness with people or animals that loves you...
you can make a change.
By doing you're best in changing.
The psychiatric treatment are all about diagnosis and to screen people until they loose they`re meaning of life. 
And given medication that really dont work.
What works is LOVE.
You can get you're best moments from animals and people that have humor and spirit to change you're mood and not be to serious all the time.
Why do all look at people as a danger,
and compete.
I dont.
I look at people as something joyful and filled with love.
There is so much fun in the world,
and the cats gave me a laugh today when they sat together on the stairs outside together and Ted slapped his brother friendly in the head.
They looked at each other friendly afterwards,
and i got filled with love and humbleness.
The cats are not afraid of me and dont bother if i get angry on them to draw limits.
They just look at me,
and i think they laugh.
Animals can save people.
And i call upon love for all mankind.
Why is it so hard to save the world ?
The Earth suffers right now.
It can be saved with that people get education and information about the world.
It is really code red.
There are wars, hunger, lack of water and diseases that are taking over the control over the world if we dont act now.
I try to do my best and save what i can save in my life,
even though i suffer from severe side effects.
The psychiatric treatment make my life a living hell,
and how hard can it be to tell a person to live and reach for you're goals and dreams.
I got treated mentally ill for a medical invention ?
I dont get the clue in this.
I write my whole nursing plan on my own,
the doctors and the nurses have not done it in years.
And the status :
They dont work after the plan ?
I am a big question mark in why i am the one treated when nobody does their jobs.
I am a big question mark in what is wrong.
Something tells me that i really dont wanna find out.
Give away what you can give away and know in you're heart you worked for a better life for someone.
I do.
And they dont get me ?
How hard can it be that i for the most of the day feel love for all,
and pray for people and the world.
I also pray for the horses and the animals i have around me.
I am on forced treatment because i have inventions and talks to myself because i dont find people intelligent enough to talk to.
I dont judge them,
but i have the right to life as everyone else.
My illness is more reactions on the reality,
that people have to grow up and see that the earth needs responsibility and care at once.
Try to live happily in all you're suffering and know that there is always someone saving you're life if you are holding on.
And sometimes the one saving you're life is you.
By thinking through you're problems and hold on to the love and kindness in you.
Hold on in all suffering and know that you are loved.
And
That someone cares...
I do care about you.
Live, Laugh and Love
3L
so be
LLL
and one more
Learning.
The 4 L for a happy life.
Hold on !
Never give up you're dreams.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar