søndag 12. oktober 2014

A Lazy Day With The Kittens

Today have been a lazy day all day in good weather. The Kittens have been here the whole day and i walked in pyjamas until 15:00. The picture of the kitten is here now and i dont have a camera for myself so i cant take picture of them myself. My cousin was over here to look at one kitten she wants to take one to her and her daughter. The kitten is very tame and they look like breeders cats. 
The kittens walks around in the kitchen now and are exploring life. It is raining so they want to stay inside. I have been to the store and bought orange chocolate and ice coffe and have a good lazy time. And i am still full after being on family dinner and my mom made " Pulled Pork " it was very good. My grandma on 104 years was there also so we had a good time. My grandma is always in a good mood. And i love her so much. I did some drawings earlier on the computer : " Happymonsters " and i will make them and print them on coffe cups for christmaspresents. I cant upload them to my blogg but it is fun to draw them. Have a nice evening to everybody and i have a good time with the cats. I am also fresh after walking my sisters dog for an hour. And i had a so good time beeing back to life again that i smiled all the time.
" Life returns after hard times and it is just to hope for better times and they come to you. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar