onsdag 8. oktober 2014

The Scientist

Some people never get bored. They always has something to do. And if they get bored they find something to do. It can be hard to always have inventions in the head. It is like new ideas always popps up. It is like the ideas are given from something higher than yourself. I am like this and work with a lot of health care ideas to get on the market. And i talked to someone today that wanted to work with me if i get money from the Norwegian invention office. One of the health care ideas is my sons and it is extremly good and he was only 8 years old when he invented the health care idea. My son used to be together with me at the university college i took my nurse education. We have had a great life even though it has been hard times because of me beeing ill. But i read once from a yoga instructor in a book that if you have a hard time try to get a new outlook on life and new ideas and work with them all the time. Let them occupy you until the hard times are over.
Today i decided to go back to the kitchen and present for you a new invented cacke every week. I will bake to the weekends and i have idea of one cacke now that will get extremly good. I love to make food and when i was hospitalised i laughed a lot. I told my brother that if someone wanted to break me the only thing they would get out of me was new recepies for food and cackes. It is good to have something to do. And love life. There is always something new to be found. And if you want to invent something it is to create a need in the market. To see if there is a need not beeing fulfilled and get an idea that coveres that need. Or the second step to get the idea so simple that it can seem stupid for you but smart to others. Put everything more simpler than what the exsisting idea is and you got a best seller. And to find a good brand name. I have a brand name for my products now and work with the ideas. But never forgets people suffering. It can be youre best friends. And they can recover and seem so well that they amaze you. And all over the world small and grown up scientist sits around waiting for the new idea to make a breakthrough. Dont ever give up. New market is created all the time. And my products are extremly kind and is for people getting the best health care help that a human is capable to give. Because there is always the human factor. We are not perfect. But in the imperfect you can find originality and that can be more artistic than perfect. Love youre friends and people around you. And if you go with an idea for invention. Just do it. You have nothing to lose. Be youreself and love every second of life even if it is hard sometimes. Everybody got a litle scientists inside of them because we all wonder over things inbetween.
" Dream on - life can be more simple than what you think. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar