lørdag 11. oktober 2014

Persephone The Wildcat Chases Her Kittens Into My House

Here is wild times in my house. Persephone the wildcat makes noises at her kittens ( but still beeing kind to them ) and tells them to stay inside my house. I have two kittens walking all over the house with a big question mark in their face. It is new for them beeing inside a house. Now one is trying to eat chocolate. I laugh so much at them that it is hillarious funny and i wished i had a video camera. I might take one of the kittens with me when i move. I will see how it goes because one of the kittens is tamer than the other. But they still are a bit shy but i could pet one of them for some minutes ago. It is fun with someone creating fun in the house. Persephone tells them to go away from her and to me. She train them in a special way still beeing kind. But i think she wants her kittens to be indoor cats. I love them so much for beeing so wivid and fun. My house is very kind and i have it kind here. It is good to know that someone trusts you with theire life even if it is just a cat. But streetcats as we call wildcats here on the islands is tame with me. Persephone loves me when i pet her. There is always new friends around and it is fun to see kittens exploring life. Have a nice evening :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar