fredag 10. oktober 2014

My New Appartment Is Taking Form

I am on the move. It is hard work packing a life in boxes and store away things. I have lived in a big house and move now to a smaller appartment that is cosy and nice. It is taking form bit by bit and i hope Happy the budgie i have will have a good time there. It is a new start for me and a new life. The appartment is only for a short periode until i find a house to buy. I look everyday for houses for sale and wish an old house to redecorate and make it my home. Interiour is one of my interests but i have a personal style. I put only in things in my house that means something to me. I dont buy beautiful things just to show them off and make it good. I love an house or an appartment that shows the personality and the love to the person living in it. So now i am off to change a bit style. But make it cosy and warm. I love colours and have a purple bed. I got it from an advertise in Norway some years ago. It is huge and have nighttables with marble on them. It is very beautiful and i sleep so good in that bed. Is is nice to find thing used that dont cost to much and you can redecorate them the way you want them to be.
My days are good and today i was to a beach and went for a walk. It is like life is smiling to me and give me the rest and the happiness i need. I have also applied for job at a psyciatric unit in another city. So if i get a jobb there i move to a bigger city. It is evening here. And i am off to make pasta and eat for making my mood better. I am not depressed, but stay on a diet that keeps the serotonine levels high and working. It makes the days easier. It is a lot you can do to get well and healthy again. There is a solution nearly on everything. And the best news is that my father is much better, and that was a relieve. We thought we lost him but he is a fighter and came back to us in a good mood. People can have a strenght in them that you dont know where they take it from.
Now i rest for the evening and love life. There is always something to do. And when i get into my new appartment i will have an Elvis dvd maraton. I have a special limited edition of his movies in a box and i have not seen them. So i will take time to see the movies and remember my childhood hero.
" Everyday life bring you joy even in hard times, so look for joy and happiness everyday. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar