torsdag 2. oktober 2014

Cowboy Dreams

I start remember things listening to Jimmy Nail " Cowboy Dreams. " And it takes me to a better life with nature and horses and easy living. Coffe at the citchen table in riding clothes after a long day in the stable. But cowboy dreams made me remeber one man from when i was a litle girl. It is Zebulon Macahan from How The West Was Won. And he played extremly good. I decided to get a man like that when i grew up, but he never seem to show up. There was only one of James Arnes. I followed him all the time and also when he played as a police officer in another tv-show.
I have to get a horse soon, but then a miracle has to happen because it cost so much keeping a horse. But it is good to have dreams. They can come true, and has done earlier. So i have to dream about a cowboy and a horse. I laugh at this. But life smiles all the time if you shift focus, from depression to happiness. I put out some of the tv- show with James Arness as Zebulon Macahan. I loved him and still do :-) I had other heroes than my friends and other role models. And i dont think i have ever told this story before so you are the first to get to know it :-)
" A Cowgirl Always Know Where Her Heart Is "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar