søndag 5. oktober 2014

Animals Understands You More Than You Know :-)

It has been hard days here. My father is under cancer treatment for brain cancer and he got epileptic seisures and they took MR and CT and a lot of tests and it was not the cancer doing it. Last night we thought we lost him and it is hard to say goodbye to someone you love. Today my father was better and i have been in on the hospital for several hours and we talked to the doctor. He sayed the condition is very seriously and they dont have a good enough treatment because they have never seen this kind of complication before. It is cased by an infection and he has gotten four small absess in his brain of infection. It was very sad news and i am strong but it affects me a lot. We went home and my aunt and my fathers lady is staying with him. I had dinner at my moms place together with my sister and my aunt child. And then went home. After a litle while i got very surpsrising visits. Persephone the wildcat has been back for a week and gotten food. And today she came to visit me with her two kittens. I got so happy i cried. She has managed to get two kittens up after getting good food and a good and warm summer. The kittens are now walking around in my kitchen and it seems like Persephone wants to give them to me. The kittens are steel grey with long fur and emerald green eyes. They walk around me right now as if they have always known me. They are extremly qute and hungry so i boil them eggs and give them cat food. Persephone seemed like she knew i was in bad mood and kittens are the best to get out of a bad mood. Life is hard but it seems like there is always someone that understands you and wants you good in life. The best friend can be an animal. I have it happy and good here now and laugh of the cutest kittens ever. So life can turn fast. I love Persephone for all that she has done for me, and maybe i have two kittens if they accept me. But they are tame in the house. So we will see how it goes. It is wildcats so i have to be careful for some hours. But life is good again and the sun shines in good autumn weather.
" In hard times be always up for surprises. Someone always loves you and want you to be happy. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar