torsdag 2. oktober 2014

On The Move

I have started moving to a smaller appartment. It is 1/3 of what i have now, so it is pretty small. It is an old apparment and i have lived in a new house, so it is with mixed feelings i move. But i hope it is not for a long time i have to stay in the municipal appartment. But it is kind of cosy. But there is no view so it will be a bit hard to live there. But life is hard sometimes. Today when i was moving i heard an old song i loved as a teenager. I have never managed to find out what the song was called. But got it today. It was Jimmy Nail " Cowboy Dreams ". I have been a cowgirl with horses and always lived next to nature. And i have to find the way back to that. I love life and have a good time now. The happy cards and cognitive training has done that i dont stay long in bad feelings. It is hard to move from a house that has been filled with happy memories. But sometimes it can be a good experience to have lived in a municipal appartment. I can say : " I have been there " and understand people that dont live so comfortable as they want. But a house is not all in life. You loose some and win some. So i look at it all as a challenge. I dont know where life take me to live for good to the next place i can call my home. I want an old house to redecorate and make it my own place so i am looking every day for a old house for sale.
" A Challenge Can Be A Blessing. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar