tirsdag 21. oktober 2014

People Are So Kind That I Think I Stay Here Forever

When i was hospitalised i wanted to move to another city, and even to the other side of the world. I studied Australia and Jamaica. I just wanted to be somewhere else. But i was away for years and did not have a clue on what was going on here on these four islands of Giske. But people are the kindest here. I think i stay here forever. I dont want to move and i love this place. When i walk outside i met the kindest people ever. And i have many good talks. You can wonder so much over life but not find it until you are social again. And people forgive. There is so much forgiveness in the world. And you are just a smile away from people that loves you. But people have limits to how social they can be. You dont manage to be with everybody. And that is sad. I wished i had a car and could go on visit all the time. I did that erlier. But i have lots of people also coming to my place. And we have coffe and a good time. There is a song that is forgotten. I had not heard it for years, but started to sing it in hospitalisation because i wanted to play it. And one of the nurses also thought it was sad that this song was forgotten. Here it is : ...well it got to the upper part of the page...but no worries... mistakes can lead to a good laugh. And the secret to restore youre life after sad times and difficult times is to make youreself and other laugh. You can turn around stories and begin the same stories over again by rewriting them in youre memory as just flaws and unhappy things happening. I laugh a lot these days and have just moved to a municipal appartment. It is not as cosy as the house i have lived in but Happy my budgie is liking the new appartment better. She relaxes more and sleeps more. Yeasterday at evening i sat writing with coffe and bisquits and Happy was just relaxing, singing and seemed more well with herself. I have started a new life at a new place with more experiences. I visit my grandma on 104 nearly every day and she is all clear in her mind and is starting to knit. We had coffe and fudge and i asked her for advices. She saied to me : " Never say No and always be kind. " She gave me a neclase with flowers on in silver and i will wear it with pride. I am so happy to have my grandma still. And she reveals the secrets to me of living a long and happy life. Staying strong and just be kind to other people. I have crazy and happy days here in litle Norway. And soon winter is knocking at the door. I have to get back to my appartment now because Happy cant stay so much alone. And i have things to put in place there to get the appartment so happy that i will love to live there. Have a nice day and dare to meet all kinds of people. At the bottom of it all are everybody kind. Just give them a smile and love them.
" Welcome old and new friends in youre life and never stay lonely. There is always someone that cares for you. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar