torsdag 16. juni 2016

An Life In Madness

I have had a hard day.
I called the hospital unit yesterday to talk with a doctor to be signed in.
I have headache and nose bleeding of stress.
Somebody do something to me and i can't understand the reason why.
To play games with you're closest ones is dangerous when somebody suffers. In the good life nobody should do that.
I did not get a call from doctors over the phone, and called the unit twice today.
I did not get a call before late in the day from a nurse from another unit.
It is an open unit in the district psychiatric that takes me in.
They shall start medication free treatment in september and i think i stay there to save my life and get of medication.
I am sad and tired and worn out of to much of wrong treatment, but there is one good thing with hospitalization, i sleep good.
It is sad to say goodbye to the summer here on the islands and the beach to get treatment during the summer.
I dont know why it should be so hard to treat me and listen to me when i know myself what is wrong.
I need a good psycholog to talk to.
Even in all this i have managed to get a good day after all.
I have had visitors and been out shopping a few things.
I am not mad, but i understand that quite a lot people is not well and do something to others.
I write so my own truth comes out and not only rumors by people telling things about me that is not true. I suffer from this and knows that i will somehow make it true.
But it is hard nearly all alone.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar