mandag 13. juni 2016

I Am Preparing For A Walkabout

I have not been traveling since 2007 and that summer we drove through nearly all Europe.
I want to se the world and find people to trust and have a good time with.
I am sitting in the sun and looking at my life with welfare money.
The system could have given me a job, i have wanted to work all the time i have been ill.
So no i am wondering in doing a walkabout in Scandinavia as a start, to find out what the world and the meaning is all about.
I think i go for a walkabout in July and see what i want to see and a bit more.
I will trust the Lord above to guide me and see me well of.
I think i am safer on a walkabout than in my own home.
I manage the world and want to travel.
My first wish is to see whales. 
There is whale safari in the northern part of Norway.
I will walk and take the train and hitchhike.
I will be up for more of this.
I just want to feel free for a while from the system.
It has costed 50 million norwegian krone to treat me.
For a less amount they could have given me personal trainer and spa.
I really dont know how the health care system works.
They told me i could not get any better.
So i think i take a walk on the wild side with my australian cowgirl hat.
I will use my legs and just hang out in scandinavia.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar