fredag 10. juni 2016

Follow You're Heart To Heal

This is the heart i draw with wings and a halo.
You all have that when you follow you're heart and then it will not break.
Feel all you can in a positive way no matter how the world has treated you.
There is always a color to follow.
12 years old i hitchhike with a navy officer from USA and he called me a so nice name that i never forgot him. I draw him a green heart with the color purple to it. He saved my life. 
I was in periodes suicidal when i was young.
Take care of you're children and draw them hearts for life.
The children you have is the most loving and precious humans you have in you're life.
They give you the true meaning of life with teaching you new things in life.
Give them you're heart.
I quit smoking for my son.
Love you !

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar