mandag 13. juni 2016

Barac Obama

I really believed in Barac Obama.
I did not get help for innovative ideas in Norway and the doctors treated me for it.
I wrote to Barac Obama to get help and to give him the inventions ideas.
It was a hand held safety alarm for the police to get the society safer and get down gun sales and give the society a chance to get safer.
I also wrote to him about www.whiteflag.one.
about a organization for peace that was up for negotiations and to symbolize with a white flag pin to carry that it is not allowed in war to kill a person carrying a white flag.
It was to be a swarofski crystal on the flag pin to symbolize that it is just one of us in the world and that we have nobody to lose.
I also wrote to him about :

www.worldbureauofscience.com

to get all the world to work together with new science and health because we dont need competition to be the best, but to work together in kindness.
It is something different than to just work together for warfare and economics.

I did not get any response on this.
On my last hospitalization they told me that Barac Obama knows about me, and also a whole lot of others.
I can't write more about this since i know very little about it.
But...
In this hospitalization it got written in forced treatment that i was very ill and can't get better.
They took away all my hope 
and it is illegal to take away hope from humans.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar