mandag 13. juni 2016

I Also Wrote About Vitamin and Mineral Treatment

I also wrote to Barac Obama about an invention idea that could change the world and discover Leukemia in children at a early stage.
The technology for the invention is in USA by a woman there.
It is an machine that measures the vitamins and mineral levels in the body for home based use.
It is finger pricking blood sample and you scan it in a machine.
You follow you're own vitamin and mineral levels and go to the doctor if it is something wrong.
It is working together with apps.
It is a more simple idea that to have a car without a driver that is possible today.
To talk about this i got sendt to a high security unit and screened.
I have nearly been killed in the treatment and i can't take much more.
I thought a kind, funny and bright head could make it through with inventions that can change the health care and make people live longer.
To have natural balance with vitamins and minerals does that the body works optimal all the time.
I am educated as a nurse and understand a lot.
But i dont know why they have harmed me so much.
I never heard a thing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar