lørdag 11. juni 2016

The Horse Detective

This horse is Ryvar the north land horse.
Something happened here in my house. Sometimes people move thing in my house and a chocolate was placed in my kitchen closet today without no one telling me so.
It was to lead me to a better life.
But to do this is mean to a person being deprived of thought in mental picture manipulation.
I got by God the message to go to Ryvar with the chocolate.
He smelled at the paper and was not happy. 
He made strong breathing noises and gave me a warning.
He dont like the people who has held the chocolate.
He refused to eat it.
But Blondye wanted it.
I gave her the whole chocolate.
It was a chocolate ment to take with you in hiking in the mountains and walk by the seaside.
I am tired of this thing happening.
And Ryvar saied :
" Keep away from this people. "
He did not like the smell of the person touching this chocolate.
It has been stolen good books from me.
I read a lot and people want my way of life.
I am not paranoid.
This is things happening in my own home.
Ryvar is extremly kind to me and take care of me.
He was a detective today.
Horses smells better than dogs.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar