lørdag 11. juni 2016

Natural Exercise In The Sunset By The West Coast Of Norway


I have had a great day even if things has gone a bit wrong.
We face problems everyday and life is to solve problems.
I went down to the beach and the sea here by the west coast of Norway on the location the island Vigra. 
I walked down in peace and joy.
But a bit sad because i face a body that has been in very good shape before and is now in ruins.
I know i have reached an age that i have to wait for that pain and muscles dont work in the same way as in my 20`ties. 
But i found a good place to work out and trained my whole body with natural exercise out in the nature. It gives you a better experience than in a gym and make you feel more in balance.
I worked out for an hour and my body is still strong.
I found happiness and peace in this that i am still able to move and work out good.
I did not feel anything of side effects of medication and my headache is gone.
Tonight writing this i am all healthy again.
No thoughts bothers me and i am in a state called ataraxia.
It is a place where you are peaceful and happy.
Even though you have problems.
I think together with finding flow you need to find the state of ataraxia and it is by accepting that life is problems and that you by self confidence and a strong identity knows that life is hard but manage to find a zone of peace in all this by accepting that life gives you suffering.
I am in a good mood and in all my troubles i manage to get very happy.
I feel free tonight and is relaxed by the scenery.
I was not alone on the beach.
A lot of people was there to barbecue and kite surfing.
It is a friendly place.
And more loving by the picture of Benjawan hanging there,
to tell people that even if you die and leave this life, you can give life to others.
Benjawan donated 5 organs to other people so they can live healthy.
It was a life in great courage.
I walk in the life that we never knows what happens and that it is not party and fun all the time.
But by peace in you're heart and in you're mind you open up to find love everywhere.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar