søndag 12. juni 2016

The Key Master`s Secret

I write a Fantasy Fiction called " The Key Master`s Secret "
and i have to start writing for my life about the hidden truth about humans.
There is an endless way to rediscovery in all humans and fantasy can save the planet.
I can't reveal what the book is about - but there is a secret garden in all of us.
That maybe some will never understand.
I started to write this book when i was 19 and i take back my life and it is in the genre at the same thing as : Lord of The Rings.
There is courage in all of us, and you can find you're inner strength at the weakest if you only rest and sleep good.
I am kind and work for the people that is not easy to understand.
But moves us to a higher place with that they understand love, and love and kindness nearly all people understand.
I write for my life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar