fredag 10. juni 2016

Cold Case - Quit Smoking

I quit smoking right now.
I believed it was no use to quit and that it was impossible.
I have smoked Kent 100`s for years and i have nearly no wrinkles.
If i smoke marlborough i get smokers voice. 
You dont get that of Kent.
But chose to quit. With all you're will power.
I quit now right away and take a cold case.
I am kind and for the readers in Norway call the quit smoking phone.
I understood today that i can still run good.
I run all the way to the store to buy cigarettes. I dont have low lung capacity.
I have to chose life and do it today.
I will put all my time in natural exercise and chose a good laughter.
It is possible to quit smoking and i have been an athlete before and can do it again, adjusted to a lifestyle in a more mature and natural way.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar