lørdag 11. juni 2016

Finding Flow and Meaning In Life

The world is a chaotic place.
There is so much to do, and so much to see.
It is always said that we shall write down our goals and follow them in a realistic way.
I have not written down my goals, because i am at a breaking point in my life.
It is how i can form a life again after hospitalization and in the treatment of psychiatric treatment in my home.
I am not pleased by this. I have to accept this treatment to stay at home. I am not so very crazy, but have lived a life in action. Even if there has been dead ends that i can not walk into my past again.
By leading my heart to horses i get in the state of flow, and get healed by nature.
Finding Flow is to do you're favorite things.
I read a book about Flow and it is of a psychologist not believing in God and i know he has did a lot of thinking around the universe and how it act in our lives.
We live on a planet with a  lot of action and information.
It can be hard to find the best way for you in a world always promising that to follow desires is the best way. Desires dont give you happiness, it gives you only a quick satisfaction and then the moment is gone. The book i read about flow search happiness, but write very little about love.
Love is what turns the light on in us humans.
There is a huge variety in what love is.
You have to search the meaning of love to get into flow.
With love there comes flow.
It is found in the most simplest ways with that you go for what you love to do and the people you love. Healing is formed in persons and animals that gives you love and happiness. Then the meaning of life occurs. And find you for life.
There is always battles in our life we have to fight us self out of.
It can be done in a very easy way of letting go. 
Not always put up action.
To go for a easy solution sometimes can be the best.
You dont need to climb the highest mountains in order to be the best person.
The meaning is given to you maybe just in a good coffee cup.
I have to admit that i managed one day without cigarettes.
I had to take two today to get the abstinence out of my body.
I think i have to go down on cigarettes with just to lower the amount in a while.
I have been smoking for years.
But i find happiness in quitting smoking in that i get control over my habits and i work with something that has bothered me for years.
I am on my way and am in a state of flow by being together with horses.
Go and follow you're heart and i get back to writing down goals and work with them in a good way.
Remember that i have diet down 25 kilos on medication, and that is nearly impossible.
Because the medication puts down my metabolism.
I have worked hard and is on my way to a better life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar