onsdag 22. juni 2016

An New Idea For The World Made It Through With All In The Unit

I have had economically problems. Not much because there is not much money in my welfare money to do so very much. I can't bribe people.
26 million norwegian krone is away from " Helse Midt Norge " ( Health Middle Norway ).
It has been written about in the papers and the Health Minister has asked for investigation of this use of money.
As that is said i had to go to the ATM Machine to check how much money i had.
After this was done i sat in the unit and told how backwards it all was to check how much money i had on my bank account.
I then got an idea for new payment machines in all the stores all over the world.
A payment machine to just punching in you're numbers and then push a button to check the amount of money on you're bank account.
I really dont understand why it has not been done before.
All in the unit agreed with me and wanted me to write to a bank.
But i write it here for someone to find it.
It had been relaxing with an easier world.
I am home today and loving and kind.
I know the world can be saved.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar