mandag 7. juli 2014

Cosy Day

Today i talked to the doctor and i am nearly signed out of the hospital unit. I am only in for one day a week and that is the hiking day. I am so happy to finally start all over again in a normal life. I went to see the appartment i am going to rent from 1. October 2014 and it was okay. Not big but i think i will have it cosy and comfortable there, it is only for 6 months until i buy something for myself. It lies next to a home for elder people and my grandma lives there, so i visited her today and she got so happy. She is 104 years old next month. And she gave me a gold neclace with a diamond on today. I got so happy and she is so kind and promised me that i should not visit her, she should visit me and take the walk every day to my appartment. I met former collegues today and i have not seen them for years, and i got hugged a lot and everybody remebered how it was to work together with me. It is good to see that life still is there and that people really cares about me and i care for them.
I went home and got visit of my dad and a friend of him, and we have been sitting in my kitchen and talked for a while together with my son. I have a really great day and i am working on finishing a book going to publisher next week. It is a book with over 365 quotes, one quote for every single day to make living easier when you suffer from illness, depression, anxiety or is having a crisis. It is to all people really and i have gotten good feedback on the book from several patients, so i hope it will work out.
Today it is blowing and raining and i have not had fatigue on 3 days and it is very healing i am totally recovered and is having a great life. I live the easy way and love every single day, and cant wait utnil i get neighbour to my grandma and get visits of her every single day. She is very kind and is like a best friend.
" A best friend can come to you every day. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar