lørdag 12. juli 2014

Happy the Parakeet

Here in the house tones of Mozart is playing all day, because a new family memeber entered the house today. A parakeet in light blue and grey she is so qute and very social. After just an hour in her new house she sat on the finger and she does it all the time. I guess she will get very tame, and she want out and fly in the room already.
I was to the city today and watched the boat festival and i thought it would be a good day to bring a parakeet home. It is good to have somebody to talk to when you are lonely and a pet brings much joy and happiness. Happy is her name and she loves humourous tones and happy music. She looks at me all the time when i talk to her. I sit in the living room and knitt, play music and talk to Happy.
I have also had two visitors today, my aunt and a friend of mine. We have stayed outside in the sun, it is fantastic weather here, so yeasterday i spent some hours with the dogs and my mother at a beach. It is good days here and i write on my books. And it seems like one is finished already next month.
I bought a new parfume also today and spent a lot of money today, but it was worth it. So today is to relax a new family member in the house and see how she reacts to music and people. She seems to think it is funnier here than in the pet store. I hope everything will work out good in taming Happy. But she is relaxed and make funny noice. So she seems to like it with us.
" New friends can come around everyday - invite them in youre life and be Happy. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar