torsdag 31. juli 2014

Extremly Happy Day / Freedom :-)

Today i was signed out of the hospital unit at 10:00 in the morning. But before they left me on my own a nurse drove me around to see the houses for sale here on the island. It is two houses i am interested in. One on 69 square feet and one on 202 square feet. The two houses have potential to be very good and cosy. I drove to the bank today and asked for a meeting for getting a loan and is booked in on monday. I have to get everything lined up until that day. After the bank i visited my grandmother on 104 years, she was in very good mood and we talked for a while and i met a former collegue. She did not know me again by look, but by smell. My parfume i have been very lucky with it smell very good on me. After visitng my grandma i was to my mothers house and visited the two dogs, they are so cosy, and Toya the Field Spaniel moves together with me, because she dont like to be left alone. I have spare time nearly all the day so she can stay with me. Toya is extremly kind and cosy. She is 8 years old. The sad part is that she has cancer so we dont know how long we have her. But it is life when you have dogs.
My son was to Oslo today and looked at an appartment, and got it. The place the appartment lies in is very beautiful and he was happy to get a place to live when he goes to Oslo to study. I am so proud of him. He went by plane in the morning and was back 14:00 so he is fast to decide. We talked for a while about moving and the appartment. It starts a new life for bought him and me now. I am not used to be alone, so it will be a great change for me, but i will have Toya by my side.
Happy the budgie we have is doing great, but i feel she is much alone, so i have decided to go to the petstore and see if her friend is still there and buy it. I dont have the heart to see a budgie alone in a cage. But she sings and is happy most of the time. It is cosy to have a budgie.
I have done laundry today. I have washed 5 machines with clothes today. It is clothes that have been lying in the hospital and i like to stay cleand and fresh. I dont know why, but i like laundry a lot.
At 16:00 in the afternoon i started to clean out of a big closet i have, that have been filled with books, and papers. I found out that i worked longer as a nurse then i thought and that i probably was insurred by the Norwegian Nurse Associaton and that i might have right to get payed insurrance money. I have to check it out on monday to and my borther wanted to help me.
I sendt also a mail to a publisher about a book in cognitive treatment and using Happy Cards. It has worked very good on me. And i write about how to exercise youre mind and get the cards to work good. I function on a high level when i dont have fatigue from the medications and it is extremly great to have my life back.
This evening we have had vistiors and made enchiladas to celebrate that i am signed out and home again. It  has been a fight, but when i got easen down and secure again everything started to change and the sun got back to my life. I have had a great summer and is happy to function again as a sane and normal person. It is hope for everybody suffering from any illness.
" Do good for youreself and others and have a happy day ! "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar