tirsdag 22. juli 2014

Summer Under a Cherrytree

To have summer on a blanket and a pillow under a cherrytree is fantastic. To lie in the cool shadow with light breeze and reading " The book of Tomorrow " by Cecilia Ahern and having lemonade of pomegranate and blueberry and icecream made the day for me. Toya lied beside me and slept in the sun and its easy days beeing human and a dog.
I wondered about how really litle is to be done to be happy and be at ease of mind. That life gives me hours of plain luxury of comfort and relax. I am so happy having this summer days. Just drifting of and daring to be nothing. It is in times like these that life gives you time to think about how you really want youre life, and i want it easy and comforting. Not the wild adventurous life, i have been there some years ago but it lead me in wrong directions and into stress and psycosis.
To just be today in the summer heat, drifting of in mind about how good life is when you settle with less gave me pure happiness and i am greatfull to the one making this good summer for us here in the west of Norway. I am going out again now to enjoy the evening outside with coffe i made now. Have a great summer to everybody !
" If you want an easy life it come to you. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar