tirsdag 8. juli 2014

Free Bicycle and Knitting

My sister is so kind that when i saied i had to buy a bike, she saied i could borrow one of hers. She has two. So today i went down to the gasoline station and got help of a nice man to fill the tires with air. I went for a short bicycleride and went to the knitting and shoe store to buy yarn to a sweather i am going to knitt to my son. It is a mariusgenser. They are very cool and trendy. He will loock nice in the sweather with light blue shirt under it, i chosed grey and off white yarn to the sweather.
I have also had strawberrys together with a nurse and gone for a walk down by the seaside. It is just a fantastic day and life smiles to me. It is hope for everybody and life is so worth living. So now i am going to sit in the sun for a while and later on when the evening falls to start knitting the sweather.
" Enjoy every single part of life and find a hobby to do- it helps out easen bad days. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar