lørdag 5. juli 2014

Not Homeless Anymore

Yesterday i got a phone from my doctor. I have gotten municipal appartment and it is ready for me from 1. October 2014. It is a cosy appartment and it is for 6 months until i buy something for myself. It was a relief to get the appartment and i think it will be okay. But it is a step moving from a big house to a litle appartment. But some things in life is not to be controled. I think i will have a great time in the appartment and recover fully there. I am about to buy a bike so i will do bikecycling a lot. Next year a car is upon the wishing list. So i can get wherever i want in short time.
The weather here is good, it is good temperature and i have been sitting out having morning coffe and a siagerette. It is all good here.
" Dont worry, things work out somehow ".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar