tirsdag 29. juli 2014

Night Time Boogie

It is nearly one olock in the night here. I went to bed at 21:30, but could not sleep. I had so many funny plans in my head. And not at least thankfull to be alive. I am happy to live in Norway. Not at least on how the Police has worked here in the country when the terror threath has been going on. There is still danger, but we cant be to afraid. I am so thankfull to the Police that took it all seriously and protected us all. Thank you !!!
Tonight i have been decorating a house in my head here on the islands, and been a trip mentally to Great Brittain. My son and i looked for house for me in England from next year. We found a cosy house, very like the house in the movie " The Holliday " with Kate Winslet and Camron Diaz. I wanted to move straight away, so over Chicken Curry today ( made from scratch ) we disguessed moving over there. My son wants to study in England or Scotland from next year. And me, i can live all over the world. But i like England a lot and the psyciatry there is good.
But later on i found a house here for sale, i want to buy it and i am going to the municipal loan office to see if i can get a " start-loan " on thursday. I have to work fast. I was so happy in my mind that the sleep did not get me, and Happy the budgie was not quiet for the night.
I am so happy to have this possibilities in my life. And the house for sale here is good for dogs. So i can buy a dog again, it will bee a Flat Coated Retriever or a Cocker Spaniel ( or bought ) :-) I have had water and lemon and the boys in the house has tried out " Miracle Berries ", it is a natural pill of a sertain berry that gets everything to taste sweet - even lemon. So they bought in several lemons and ate that tonight. And now they plan a road trip to USA. I love them all !!!
I have to go to bed again, but i dont think i manage to sleep until 03:00, it is my standard when i have night time boogie.
I hope you all have a good time, and dont get depresses of the world society with war and terror. It is to find a life inbetween and survive the best you can. Stay together with secure people if you are afraid. And sleep well.
" It is good to have a good plan in life - it is easier beeing happy then. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar