tirsdag 22. juli 2014

Living With The Secret

Living with the Secret is easy, it is to be positive and open for new ways in life. It is about visualising what you want out of life and in life. I have not so very high goals for life, and know that not everybody can get rich. But to have quality in life is possible for everybody, even with a illness or in a crisis. Life is not all the golden high way, but the golden rule : " Do to others what you want others shall do to you " and live simple. To have a simple life reduces stress, and the secret can give you suprises in presents and gifts and things occuring just when you need them. Some will call it guidance from God. That there is a power of love that never get empty and always has something to give you. I have quality on my life and people are kind to me. Last night a neighbour came up to me with a bottle of white wine and shared it with my mom and me. We sat outside talking until the sun had gone down. The summer heat is fantastic and i have been at the beach and at the seaside. I love summer. And someone has cared for me. I have gotten free clothes, food, jewelry and a budgie and everybody is staying safe and doing good in my family. Everyday i get a reminder that life is worth living and that there is always something fun or cozy happening.
I wake up early these days, Happy the budgie started to sing 06:30 today and i got up and waited for Toya the Field Spaniel we have. She shall stay with me the whole day because my mom went to the city for shopping. It is just a cosy day and i will enjoy it on the terasse with Toya and a good book.
" Lazy days can be all you need to recover. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar