mandag 29. september 2014

I Survived Good A Boring Day

Days can be boring and unexciting and you think in the morning : " Will it be like this the whole day. " I had a very good day. I thought i could work on some ideas with health care inventions i have had for years and some new. I called the office in Norway for inventions : " Innovation Norge " and had a good talk with a man there. And then i followed his advice, so i sendt some ideas to a health care service that produces medical ideas. I have worked with this the whole day and it has been happy and good to know that i function again and is myself and have not lost my medical scills. The ideas are all new and is not on the market. One idea is my sons, and he got the idea when he was 8 years old. And it impressed me a lot. So never underestimate youre children. Let them grow in freedom and stability and do theire own interests. Then they will make it good as adults. So i am waiting on answears from the ideas i have sendt. So today i have been creative, and not wild and fun. People can esaly misinterpret you when you walk on the wild side. But it is fun. I stayed like that for years, but were normal.
I had visitors for dinner today a self componed chicken thai soup with extra spices in it and curry paste. It was good. And it made my day brighter. There is no reason to stay alone and be bored. It is just to invite guests and people tend to get very happy not have to making dinner for themselves and it saves them from using money. Grocerys are expensive but i make it through. I bought also ice coffe and had that on the terasse when the sun finally came back again after the storm.
Days can turn out exiting and i even called for riding lessons, to go back in the saddle. And i hope one day to have enough money to buy my own horse. I miss the horses a lot and the freedom in riding. No problem is to big on the horseback. They tend to get very small when someone carrys you. And it is good exercise. So i start riding again very soon.
Now it is evening and i have also cleaned the house today and washed clothes, and have to start to think about moving from the house to a municipal appartment but i think i will get it cosy there. And there is a terasse with roof over so i can sit outside the whole year around. But i look for a house to buy and has been to the municipal loan office to get a start loan and that seems to go good.
All in all it got a very happy and good day. I survived better than i thought and never thought this was the outcome of the day.
" Sometimes it is good to have no plan. Because the plan can come out of nothing. Stay bored for a while and know you can do things you have been waiting for doing for years. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar