onsdag 8. juni 2016

Horses Saves Me - She Is Kind


Blondie the Norwegian Fjord Horse has stood like this the whole day waiting for me. She really says : " Now I Am Ready For A Ride. " Horses like to be out in the nature, and can bore themselves like humans. The owners are very kind and family comes out to be together with the horses.
I walked out to Blondie and she was so kind. And it looked like she smiled, and when horses smiles i laugh. It touch my heart seeing her so kind. Because somebody needs Blondie to recover from grieve. Blondie was standing together with me, chewing and licking her lips. It means that she has accepted me and is humble and clear out that i am a leader for her. 
She was gentle and talked to me on her own way.  I see the horses from my living room window and now they all stand together there Blondie stood looking after me.
I am very kind and heals by horses and the images they give in my mind and it leads my body back to no shaking in the body of dystonia from medication.
I lay out also a picture i nearly captured in a smile from her.
Norway is kind and loving 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar