fredag 3. juni 2016

Plenuardis

Something is wrong and I needed a new thought.
Life and thoughts can be found in looking at the world from a different angle.
I was to the doctor today and he said : " You go crazy without medication. "
The truth is that i dont go crazy.
They have never treated me without medication since 2004 to 2006. It went good.
The doctor said also that i had to wait for answer on the MR pictures from Barcelona.
I am afraid i have a litle stroke in my head. I have pain all the time.
The doctor said : " There is not much to do with it and you can end up like a vegetable if surgery is needed and you're only choice is if you want the straw from drinks on left or right side. "
I wondered if he was crazy and scared the shit out of patients.
My brother was with me and reacted also.
I got from the doctor help to my neck pains and is going to treatment for this.
It has been a sunny day, and my brother and me had dinner outside and at home with me we had strawberries and vanilla sauce.
I am very kind and know that the doctors dont communicate well with patients.
There was nothing to do with my medication.
I am helpless, but dont give up easily.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar