fredag 1. august 2014

Friday night is going to be all right

Everyday is a day to love. The small and the litle things that are precious in life. Its been just a regular day and i am calm, at ease and happy. I woke up at 08:00 in the morning of Happy the budgie and had coffe looking at the silent rain pouring down on a summer day. 10:00 i had visit of the community nurse and she shall follow me up once a week. It was a nice meeting, we looked at the house i want to buy and talked about me moving.
When she left i started working on a book about how to use " Happy Cards " and how to have " thoughtgymnastic ". I worked with that until my son woke up, and he is looking forward to move to Oslo. We had left over of enchiladas. I promised to make gratinated fish in white sauce with macaroni, cheese and garlic to dinner today. My son loves that. It take a while to make and i was bothered with fatigue, but i made it through and it tasted delicious. I gave my aunt child on 8 years also dinner, she eats litle fish. But she ate a lot. It tastes so good that when my son was in primary school his friends ordered it and went home together with my son to have dinner at our place.
I stayed for a while talking to my aunt child, about games, lego, books and Harry Potter. And my fatigue left me.
My mom had fajitas and i ate one, so today i am full :-)
I got also a present today of a friend of my mother, and all natural skin oil called " Neo ". I have had sun exemas of the medication and it took the iching at once. People are so kind, and help out. It was very kind of him to think of me, and the oil was very good.
It is an peacefull evening here and i am going to bed now, and i am thankfull over having so good days :-)
" Everyday is a day worth loving no matter what. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar