onsdag 3. desember 2014

Feeling Bad Days Always Comes Around And What To Do About It

Some days just comes around even how good you have it. Yesterday was the happiest day of my life. But i live with medication. It is a very low dose but it gets me tired. And it seem like the better i get in my mental state the worse the side effects are. I woke up today feeling bad and tired. I got to bed again and slept for a while. I listened to the rain poaring at my window and i smiled and felt good even in a bad state of life. I pray and that helps me from getting down in depression. And to work with self confindence all the time helps, because you need to practise and do things you can and master to have self confindence all the time. Today i just drifted away. Made coffe and walk around in a one-piece that is grey with patterns on the chest. I just had a cosy time. Knowing to make life easy when you have bad days and dont pick on youreself at bad days. Just comfort youreself and know that a feeling bad day is not for a lifetime. So hold on through the day by turning it around by doing things you like. I talked to my budgie Happy and gave her food and water. And watched tv and just sat around having a good time with coffe and tv knowing that my life is easy and not hard to manage. Bad days always gets you and sometimes when you dont understand why. It is a fact of life that we get exposed to life that it is not all happiness the whole time. Use youre imagination and invite someone to you when you have bad days. Today my son came to visit me for dinner and we went to shop and we had planned to make fajitas, but my son wanted something cosy and regular and that was pancackes with blueberry jam to. I was hungry and when my son arriwed at my place everything i felt bad about went away. And we had a good time for some hours. And we had good laughs and watched animal planet and discussed life and what he is planning to go for in education. He dont get pushed by me but i leave him to deside all for himself, but i give good advice. But i know he is wise enough to go for his own dreams. He wants to study abroad. And i hope he does. The student life is some of the lifes most happy days. It is the days when the glory days can strike in. And you get youre glory days when you live presense to here and now and have visions for the future that is possible to achieve. Today i just was all me. I did not try hard to be at my best. I just easen down and went from moment to moment. And the day turned cosy and happy in blowing weather with rain. We lighted candles and celebrated the time before christmas and my son gave me a job today i got very honoured to do. And that is to draw his tatoo. He has designed a tatoo together with a man from Venezuela over the net, but it costed a bit and he wanted to draw it over again and he saw some plates i have painted by free hand in china porcelain and he got impressed. So i got the job drawing his tatoo. It is a very beautiful and kind tatoo, really one of the best and most meaningful chosies i have seen that goes together with my sons life and his beliefs and values. I am so proud and have a really good time. Knowing that bad days always turns and that you can get more happy than ever on such days by getting people around you, even though you dont think you manage much life shows you that you manage more than you think. When i am well i am very high functioning and that is why i fall apart when bad days comes around but i know they go away. And today i got the most honourable job i have ever gotten in my life. So new experiences comes around every day and not at least to get to know that someone loves you for all you are worth even on youre worse days. So i stay happy for the rest of my life. Knowing that bad days goes away and it is only stages. Be creative and get people around you and just tell that you have a bad day. Maybe you are just perfect on a bad day also because the imperfect can really be the perfect when you look at it because it is real :-)
" Remember that you dont need to try so hard all the time. Sometimes it is enough just beeing you for real. That it was just to let you see that you are  loved no matter what happens to you. "

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar